11 Tactics You Should Know To Stop Divorce From Your Marriage
Even though you may think that divorce is certain this is not always the case. In fact, there is a very large success rate from people who have taken action and applied the methods that professionals provide for the soul purpose to stop divorce.
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
No one likes to be around someone who is feeling sorry for themselves it is somehow viewed as a selfish act. Kind of like someone being ungrateful.
2. Quit acting depressed.
Everyone gets depressed and if you cannot help it then there are some deeper issues at stake here. One thing you should know is that the act of being depressed even in light of serious problems can lull you down into a depression even greater that the one you are currently feeling. Positive attitude even when you do not have an obvious reason to have one should still be practiced.
3. No more begging.
I believe it was that famous Ferris Bueller who once said “You cannot respect someone that kisses your bum all the time. It is just not possible. Self respect is beyond price and the more you demonstrate it the better things will be regardless of your marriage situation.
4. Do not apologizing for everything that you do.
This one kind of goes along with as a combination of one and three. Just do not do it. If you start to find that you are apologizing for everything Stop it at all costs. Even if you may appear rude at times just get out of this habit whatever you do. It can become a respect killer.
5. Stop trying too hard.
This one at first glance, it seems like it does not belong here but it does. The operative word here is too hard. Never stop trying just stop going at it like your in the relationship Olympics. It never comes off right. The harder you try the harder it will become.
6. Forget about calling all the time.
In fact I suggest not calling at all anymore. This will raise interest and start them thinking about you more. The less they know the more they want to know. No one including yourself wants someone who needs reassurance every ten minutes. It can become a hazard to work, play, and overall life in general.You are married not dating so no more phone calls unless it is important or needed.
7. Quit asking what is wrong.
This one relates strongly to the psychologists regard as a Negative dynamic behavior factor. The more you focus on the negative the more negative results you will get. There may not be anything wrong right up until you asked.
8. Stop trying to please your spouse all the time.
Here is a tip when ever you start to try and please your spouse stop immediately and demand something from them. No matter what the situation just try it once. I think you will be surprised if not downright shocked with the outcome.
9. No more living just for your marriage.
Start living your life outside of the marriage and perspective will skyrocket for you and your partner. Life will be so much easier for you if you have your own thing going. It will give you a much needed break from being too close and too involved to see things clearly.
10. Stop denying that there is a problem and/or problems. It is vitally important you get some outside help and support. The people and professionals at Save My Marriage Today have it all. They are dedicated to helping people to stop divorce from their lives. They will guide you step by step, along with all the support you truly need. The e-mail tips are always reassuring and somehow they help with the pain of handling it alone and not knowing what to do when certain issues arise.
11. Stop listening to friends and family. Although they mean well many times the advice they get can get jumbled up in the process of communicating the message. When you were younger did any of your teachers have you play the message in a circle game. It is basically one sentence written down and then the teacher has everyone sit in a circle and tells the sentence to the first person. Then that person whispers that message in the next persons ear exactly as they hear it. It never comes back accurate. Many time not even close.
Amy Waterman has developed a mini-course that is excellent and proven to work towards helping any one to stop divorce no matter how bad in might seem. Besides being much cheaper and easier to go along with than marriage counseling, I truly think its more effective. That is why I recommend this and only this system.
The team of professionals that rally behind Amy Waterman’s Save your marriage today system did so because it truly is extraordinary, effective and unique in that the results begin almost immediately after you start to learn and apply what you learn. It will play a huge role in your attempt to stop divorce and begin healing your marriage relationship..
It is truly worth it and so are you and your marriage. You really can stop divorce from happening if you are willing, and determined to do so. You need to apply the methods, tips, and tactics provided from the professionals who have expertise and know how to stop divorce. There are many more things you need to know that can truly improve your marriage. Please do not give up it can be helped.
Find out the Top 6 most common reasons for Divorce and learn to Stop Divorce from happening to you and your marriage. Learning where to begin and what to do will make all the difference in helping your marriage grow for the better.
This course is effective and easy to learn and apply. Get the strategies proven to be effective and bring solutions to save your marriage. Save my Marriage today is about getting your life, as a whole back on track.